Wednesday 20 February 2008

0-0 is NOT a bad result....the clean sheet is vital....

0-0 at home in the first leg of a Champions League tie is not a bad result. It is VITAL to keep a clean sheet at home and Arsenal have achieved that tonight. It was a great game at times and could be described as "nail biting" in moments.........I felt we played brilliant stuff at times and were more than a match for Milan. In fact I'd say we are unlucky to not have come away with a victory..........People will say that this was a Milan masterclass and the result suits them. I say bollocks to that. There is no reason for us to fear them after tonights showing and us Gooners have every right to be optimistic for the second leg at the San Siro in two weeks time.......... I have every belief in this Arsenal side to score in Italy. And I think we can do it. It was a game where you could see the mutual respect between the sides which was good to see after the ManUSA match........Anyway, I'm off to bed, I feel drained, but proud to be a Gooner. Night all..........keep it Goonerish..........

No comments: